Friday, September 27, 2013

thermotron former employee san Jose california ---Joyce P. Palmer-- meeting---- thomas bannach---- and boBjarno -- sales alcolic man-- Gregory V Johnson -- office lier and thief

Joyce P. Palmer Beloved mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, cousin and friend. Joyce passed away peacefully with her loving family at her side on 12/28/2006 after a courageous battle against cancer. Born Joyce Paula Mazzella on 2/9/1938 to Delia (d) and Phillip Mazzella (d) in Newark, New Jersey. She graduated valedictorian from Bloomfield High School and attended Northwestern University where she earned her Bachelor of Science Degree in Journalism in 1959. While at Northwestern she met Geoffrey (Jeff) M. Palmer (d). They married in 1960 and settled in San Jose in 1963 where they raised their three children. A dedicated mother, Joyce felt great pride from her family's accomplishments. Joyce's desire to help people lead her to Santa Clara University where she earned her Masters of Arts Degree in Counseling Psychology in 1985 . In January of 1987 she received her Marriage Family Therapist License and opened a private counseling practice where she continued to see clients until her passing. She also worked as a counselor for the San Jose Unified School District and Pine Hill School. As a counseling supervisor at Almaden Valley and Teen & Family Counseling Centers and a Counseling Psychology Practicum Supervisor at Santa Clara University Joyce shared her passion and knowledge of counseling with her interns and students. Joyce was generous to family and friends, giving to charities and a fond supporter of the arts. Joyce's kind, warm, welcoming presence always led to a home full of family and friends. A renaissance woman, Joyce enjoyed traveling, especially to Italy, and season tickets to the ballet, theater, symphony, Giants and her beloved 49ers. Joyce's greatest thrill in life came with the births of her grandchildren and she loved nothing more than being a grandma and spending time with them. Joyce was a loving mother to her children Gail, Donna, Grant, and his wife Nancy and grandmother to Joya and Miles. Joyce was devoted to her brother Roger Mazzella, long time companion, Galvin Jackson, sister-in-law Lynne Palmer, nieces, nephews and cousins. Joyce had a loving and caring nature that endeared her as a mother figure to many. Joyce will be remembered for the love she gave to everyone and deeply missed by all. Private services to be held. In lieu of flowers the family requests that donations be made in memory of Joyce P. Palmer to: The Lung Cancer Alliance at www.lungcanceralliance.org or Almaden Valley Counseling Center 6529 Crown Blvd. #D San Jose, Ca. 95120. Published in San Jose Mercury News on January 13, 2007 Prin - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/mercurynews/obituary.aspx?pid=85948552#fbLoggedOut oyce P. Palmer This Guest Book will remain online permanently courtesy of The Palmer Family. Sign Guest Book Add Photo to Gallery Light a Candle Add a message to the Guest Book July 03, 2013 It's been awhile since Joyce's passing. I still think of her often, and I still miss her. I know of others who loved Joyce, as well, and we still speak so very fondly of her. We speak of her sense of humor, and her compassion. Most often we speak about how we wish Joyce was still with us, and how we know what Joyce would say if she was. And we find much comfort in that. We share about how sometimes we are out and about and we see someone with a cute, short, blonde bobbed haircut, and we think it is her. I do feel Joyce with me, often, and I'm grateful for that. I loved her very much. ~ Denise R., San Jose June 12, 2011 Joyce was my counselor during the Pine Hill years when I was in junior high and a little of high school, and then off and on after that. I learned that she passed in 2008 but was not sure where this site was. My Dad who she knew passed away in 2009 (former Mayor Bob Browne of Milpitas, non-hodgskins lymphoma). A lot of stuff was going on at the time. I remember her tiny striped kitty that was so small. She was a no-nonsense, personable and smart individual which as a child I didn't really get, or respect entirely, but I was a teenager. She was the voice of the SELF class teachers. (1983-87). Now she has gone where no one has gone before. She is missed. Also her Transformer name was Joyce-beak after the condor robot, Laserbeak. :) Adam Mayer Browne, struggling science fiction writer, journalist, etc. Pine Hill, class of 1989 Evergreen College, class of 94 San Jose State University, BA English, 98, BS, journalism, 08. PS. I think I met Gail or Donna in 1986. Hi. ~ Adam Browne, Milpitas, California Contact Me September 14, 2007 Dear Palmer Family, I just wanted you to know that we continue to think of you all. May God continue to bring you peace, Love, The Tomassi Family ~ Andrea Tomassi, Fremont, California Contact Me May 22, 2007 I was shocked to find out about Joyces passing. My heart goes out to her family and close friends. She was a very special lady!!!! I saw Joyce from 1993-1999 off and on for my divorce. She help me out of co-dependency on others and help me to depend on myself emotionally and financially. I was recently trying to get hold of her to tell her about my re-marriage, which she helped convince me to put off until I was ready. She would be happy to know I waited 12 yrs. I will always be indebted to her for saving me. She will always be with me in my heart and soul. It was such an honor to have known her. ~ Denise Falconio, Cameron Park, California Contact Me May 13, 2007 Joyce, Remembering you today on this very special day and always. Love, Andrea ~ Andrea Tomassi, Fremont, California Contact Me - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/mercurynews/guestbook.aspx?n=joyce-palmer&pid=85948552&cid=full#sthash.PHKWqRPg.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment